Wednesday 18 April 2018

My New Venture on Zazzle

I've just started a new venture on Zazzle, for those who don't know, Zazzle is a POD Print on Demand site, launched in 2005 and based in Redwood City, California, USA
Zazzle is a leading platform for custom products and enables anyone, whether a professional artist or designer or a complete novice to create a personalised product or choose one of the many ready designed items.

I have sketchbooks galore and albums of photographs so decided to put them to good use and Zazzle has given me the opportunity to do this. I've only just started and still working my way around the site, the products (there's hundreds of them) and the tools to help with designing and personalising.

One of the things I've done is used designs from my plaques and put them on mugs, this is one of the designs I chose to use, you can personalise it with your own name or wording (as long as it fits)


This is how the mug looks, I hope you like it, you can click on the link to take you to the product where you can see other views and where you can customise it.




You can also Click here for  My Zazzle Store
or check out  The Zazzle Homepage is Here

This is my first Zazzle post so I'm keeping it short also there are some UK based POD companies that I'm planning to join but I'll come to them in another post.

That's all from me for now

Jan x




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I'll always try to get back to you :)