Tuesday 30 January 2018

Small Art, Hearts on Canvas

I came across these sweet little canvases on easels and fell in love with them, they are an ideal size for popping on a desk or shelf.

 A lovely gift for a valentine, the red and purple go so well together.




Painted with acrylic paints and varnished, the varnish will protect the painting from dust, UV rays and yellowing. Plus it adds a layer of shine that somehow, almost as if by magic, brings out the vibrancy of the colours.


 Do you like the painted water droplets? I accidentally dropped a spot of water on the canvas and liked the look of it so painted these droplets on. That's the nice thing about painting, there are no rules. 


 This second canvas has a rich red heart on a golden bronze coloured background.



The little easel is really sweet, made from wood and is a great way to display this small piece of artwork.



♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡




I hope you've enjoyed seeing my little heart canvases.

Jan 💖


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I'll always try to get back to you :)