Sunday 3 July 2016

White Unicorns

Firstly I'd like to say a big Congratulations to Victoria on her wedding announcement over at Lucy Blossom Crafts,   I wish her lots of fun and no pre-wedding stress while organising such a wonderful event.
*** *** *** ** * ** *** *** ***
Meanwhile, I managed to pick up a couple of small canvases that came with their very own easels, they're so cute and perfect for a shelf or table top and perfect for a couple of Unicorns.......

A White Unicorn with a Silver Mane on a lovely sky blue background.

 Painted around the side of the canvas and finished off with a shimmer of sparkle.

 A Prancing White Unicorn on a peach background.


The mane is painted with silver and gold coloured paint and finished off with a shimmer of sparkle.


That's it from me at the moment, I'm sharing this post over at the linky party at Lucy Blossoms Blog

Jan x



6 comments:

  1. These are stunning Jan and love the idea of the easels

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh so pretty- love the 1st one :) will make a nursery look extra cute i think x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are lovely. My daughter thinks they are great - she is very keen on unicorns.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so gorgeous Jan! I love your paintings. So talented :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! These are amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww you made me blush! Thank you Jan, I love your unicorns and I'm sure a lot of little girls will too.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I'll always try to get back to you :)