Monday 19 May 2014

Plaques for a Treehouse & a Garden Shed


I love this sunny weather we are having, it's been a great week, it's lovely to get some work done outside, I managed to get a bit of gardening done as well as finishing and photographing these latest plaques, this Treehouse Plaque was a commission...


Our Treehouse Plaque


No Adults Allowed


Creepy Crawlies in the Tree


and the Dad's Shed Plaque, done in the same style, will be going into my Folksy Shop it would make an ideal gift for Fathers Day.

A exterior Plaque for Dad's Shed

On Sunday a group of us took a motorcycle rideout to a show, on the way we stopped for breakfast at a sweet little diner, I couldn't resist taking a few photo's of the brilliant decor.

The Lollipop Diner (on the A143 Suffolk)

That's all from me for now, I'm popping over to Wendy's Link up over at Handmade Harbour

Jan x

4 comments:

  1. Cute signs, and glad you had a great time out on Sunday. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your signs are wonderful. The 'no adults allowed' made me smile. I think they're a great idea for father's day. Have a lovely week.
    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the little details on the treehouse plaque, especially the children's names painted on the leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work. I like how the kid's have been added into the leaf design.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I'll always try to get back to you :)