Sunday 9 December 2012

Handmade Monday

Hi folks, I wasn't here for last weeks Handmade Monday... like lots of you I've been extremely busy, after all there is something special going on and it's a busy time of year,  but unlike lots of you I haven't organised my time very well, it's got nothing to do with my husband having a few day's off work.... honestly. 

I've been doing lots of  cutting, sanding, painting and crafting, mostly personalised items, most of which I can't show you. Something to do with Christmas I think!

But I can show you lots of Fairy Doors being prepared in the Picto household,

 ✶*¨`*.✫*¨*.¸¸.*¨`*.*¨*.¸¸.*¨`*.*¨*.¸¸.*¨`*.*¨*.¸¸.*¨`*.✫*¨*.¸¸✶

Fairy Doors being prepared
 *¨`*.*¨*.¸¸.*¨`*.*¨*.¸¸.*¨`*.*¨*.¸¸.*¨`*.*¨*.¸¸.

anyone who knows me knows that I love painting Fairy Doors and this week I had one of the nicest pieces of feedback on my facebook page....

Facebook feedback
It's lovely to know that something I made is giving so much enjoyment but I believe that the magic is in the children.
*¨`*.*¨*.¸¸.*¨`*.*¨*.¸¸.*¨`*.*¨*.¸¸.*¨`*.*¨*.¸¸.

I'm off to do a wizz around the blogs over at Handmade Harbour, it may take a while... it may even take me all week but I will get there.

*¨`*.*¨*.¸¸.*¨`*.*¨*.¸¸.*¨`*.*¨*.¸¸.*¨`*.*¨*.¸¸.

Jan X

10 comments:

  1. How wonderful to be part of something so amazing. There is so little of magic around for children these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aah, that is lovely feedback and so well deserved. Your fairy doors are gorgeous and great fun. Hope you have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that feedback must be the best there can be - to have inspired such magic is just wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely feedback! I am sure the door you made for them will, when they are grown up, be a story they tell to their own children!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of the loveliest ideas I've ever seen! Fabulous feedback, so inspiring for you I bet! Keep up the ace work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a testimonial makes all the hard work worthwhile and love the idea of fairy dust

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so nice to get such lovely feedback, makes it all worthwhile.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely comment. I think your pixie doors are beautiful, never mind the children I wouldn't mind one. Have a lovely week.
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What wonderful feedback!! And well deserved, your fairy doors really are gorgeous :)

    Don't worry, i'm not nearly organised for Christmas either! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on such wonderful feedback. I bet you were thrilled. Your pixie doors are very magical.
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I'll always try to get back to you :)