Sunday 23 September 2012

Welcome

I hope you are all well and are keeping warm and dry, it's certainly a bit cooler of late and you can definitely tell that we are quickly galloping into Autumn.

I thought I'd show you one of the new Welcome Plaques I painted......

Welcome Plaque

and a bit of a tease photo of my sock monkey's with a difference.... the biggest difference is they are not monkeys any more....




This is a very short post from me this week, I've had a Cortisone injection in my wrist and it's slowed me down, hopefully not for too long and I'll have more to show you next week.

It's Handmade Monday time and I have linked this post to Handmade Harbour's linky party, I will make an apology now in case I don't get around to commenting on all of your posts this week, although I will read them all :)

Take care

Jan x

15 comments:

  1. Great sign there Jan and lovely sock zombies!
    Ouch to your hand and hope it feels the benefit very soon.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sign and really want to see more of the socks!Is that a bat I can see?it looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sign and the tease. Hope your hand is better soon us crafters need to be able to use our hands and eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the cat plaque and looking forward to seeing the socks. Hope your wrist is OK and not causing you too much pain. Hope you have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your cat plaque - love what you've done with his tail!! The sock monsters look really intriguing and quite exciting! Hope that wrist is much better really soon - pain is never much fun xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh cortisone injections are not pleasant. My hubby used to have them in his knuckles and he would be in agony for at least a coupl of days before the relief kicked in. You have my sympathy.
    The cat plaque is lovely and I can't wait to see the sock creations. Have a good week and hope the wrist eases soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the theme this week, and I agree the plaque is my favourite! Hope your wrist is soon feeling better x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can imagine sock monsters being a big hit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. a spooky selection this week! I love black cats and yours is so pretty. The 'sock zombies' look fab, can't wait to see more!

    i hope your wrist is feeling better soon, crafters need their hands a lot don't they! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sock zombie! Ace! Love the cat on the plaque, especially his tail around the moon.
    I hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving the sock monsters...can't wait to see more! Hope your wrist is feeling better soon!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like what I can see of your Halloween themed items so far. Looking forward to seeing them complete. Hope that your wrist feels better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the welcome plaque! great cat silhoutte and the colour unusual :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving your Halloween themed items. I do love the black cat outline. Everyone seems so focussed on Christmas it's nice to see we haven't all skipped autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another great plaque. The treat or treaters arriving at the door will love it. I really like you sock monsters, very scary. Have a lovely week.
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I'll always try to get back to you :)