Sunday 1 July 2012

Toadstools & Butterflies

Hello all, I've had a lovely week,  I hope you have too. I know a lot of the country has had some really bad weather this week but here in this part of Suffolk has been quite lucky, we have had a bit of rain and a couple of windy days but mostly it has been quite nice, not as much sunshine as we should have this time of year and not as warm as we'd like it but fingers crossed that it will improve for the rest of the summer months.

I had a lovely canvas order this week through my Wow Thank You online shop as well as a double Name Plaque order.

Name Canvas

Name Plaque

Name Plaque

I'm linking this post to this weeks Handmade Monday over at Handmade Harbour

I think I've managed to get around all the blogs that took part in last weeks Handmade Monday Linky Party, and I would like to thank everybody who left comments on my blog. I love to get comments and I love leaving comments for others but sometimes I don't always manage to get around everybody, my apologies if I have missed anyone out.

Take care and wishing you lots of sunshine wherever you are

Jan x

16 comments:

  1. Hi Jan, What beautiful designs. They remind me of fairy tales, so pretty. Have a crafty week. Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your canvas and name plaques they are so pretty. just stunning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty designs - I really love the name canvass. Hope you have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jan your plaques and canvases are locely as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty! i love the little details like the toad stools and butterflies - just adorable x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are really pretty. They bring a bit of summer to us. I am sure they will be loved. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. very pretty, I love the blues in the canvas

    ReplyDelete
  8. They look so pretty - beautifully detailed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. absolutely gorgeous plaques! meadow theme - how sweet! x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are beautiful as always!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's such a pretty, pretty plaque.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooo i love them especially all the insects, here there and everywhere. Love your work

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous plaque - the more you look, the more you see. And fab toadstools!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those look very pretty. I especially like the canvas.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well done on your Wow Thank you order Jan, Good to see it is paying off for you on there. I've had a fair few orders of there now (mostly Union Jack Dog Bandanas!) they look fab and I'm sure the customer was very happy.x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aww your work is so pretty. The colours are gorgeous.

    LH
    x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I'll always try to get back to you :)