Monday 23 July 2012

Pink Roses & Blue Sky


Good morning, good afternoon or good evening all (depending on when you are reading this). It's a beautiful warm and sunny day here today, gosh, we haven't been able to say that too often lately have we?

Pink Roses & Blue Sky

This week I thought I'd show you a Plaque I made for a fellow bike enthusiast, I like the way the black and white boarder has turned out, it matches well with the chequered flag. 
Can you see that the 'S' in Doug's name has been done to look a bit like the Suzuki Logo? so I think you can easily guess what make (and colour) of motorcycle Doug has.

'Doug's Pad' Door Plaque

It's just a short post from me today, I'm off to do some gardening while the sun is shining, I'll be back later to have a look at all the great blogs that are taking part in Handmade Monday

Take care

Jan x

11 comments:

  1. Glad to see we're not the only one enjoying some well deserved sunshine :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sunshine is fab isnt it, it makes such a change to the way you feel :)
    Lovely plaque, i'm sure that

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful photo. Glad you caught this - will come in handy when the weather changes again - tomorrow! I think that the plaque works really well. Hope he is pleased with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bet the plaque goes down a treat. Love the little chequered flag. Been out gardening today too. Can't waste that beautiful sunshine. All behind now. Typical!!! Hugs Mrs a.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely plaque there and gorgeous roses. It is nice to be leaving the brolly behind isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooooh love your pink roses pic! isn't it lovely to have a bit of proper sunshine :)

    great plaque too, the wavy black and white border completes it perfectly x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great plaque I bet Doug was really pleased with it. Don't blame you for spending time in the garden. We've hardly seen the sun. Thanks for sharing the rose photo, beautiful. Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love to see what you have created each week, I think your plaques are brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's such a lovely rose and beautifully photographed

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another brilliant and personal plaque. Great work as always. My garden is so over grown i have had to really hack at it, hard work to maintain with all that rain. Hopefully the sun is here long enough to get on top of it again

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that plaque! I bet he's really pleased with it.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I'll always try to get back to you :)